I have an issue with my order!
A: Please contact me as soon as possible via the contact page to rectify any issues!
- missing items will be sent in next shipment batch
- address changes must be brought to my attention asap!
- once shipped, parcels are out of my control. customers must contact their courier with their shipment information
- surface parcel shipments have a small chance to get lost due to the 120 day window of delivery, air parcel is recommended
Can I add an item to my order?
A: Please place order as usual and contact me via contact page with the two order numbers! I will manually merge your two orders and refund excess shipping! DMs not recommended as your message will get lost.
When can I expect my order to arrive?
A: I ship every half month! You will see the next dispatch date at the top during checkout. After receiving your shipping notification email, please wait 24-48 hours for the post office to process your package. See the Shipping Info page for shipping speeds and more details!
Do you do Commissions/Custom Design Jobs?
A: Thank you for your interest but I am not a freelance artist and do not take personal commissions at this time or for the foreseeable future. Feel free to inquire about commercial illustration or sponsored social media projects and if the project is the right fit, we can discuss scheduling.
Additional specifics, I do not take on comics, indie, mobile or tabletop game work.
Would you participate in a Zine/Group Project/Collaboration Projects?
A: Also No, sorry! These projects look fun but my schedule doesn't allow for it!
I want to send you something!
My PO Box is!
2967 Dundas St W Unit 360
Toronto, ON, Canada
What materials/art supplies do you use?
- iPad Pro 2
- Wacom Intuos Pro
- Photoshop CC
Traditional Dry Media:
- 0.3 Pilot AirBlanc mechancial pencil
- Tombow Mono Eraser
- Muji Soft White Eraser
- Faber Castell Kneadable Eraser
- Faber Castell Polychromos Pencil Crayons
- Strathmore 400 series Sketchbook
- Strathmore 500 series Mixed Media Sketchbook
- Krylon Matte Finish Fixative Spray
- Baumkuchen Sketchbook
Traditional Wet Media:
- Schminke Watercolours
- Holbein Watercolours
- Windsor & Newton Series 7 Kolinsky Watercolour Brushes
- Da Vinci Watercolour Brushes
- Princeton Synthetic Brushes
- Saunders Watercolour Paper Hot Press
- Fabriano Artistico Watercolour Paper Hot Press
For any other shop inquiries, please feel free to contact me using the Contact page above!